- Peridot is a beautiful transparent gemstone with a fantastic green color.
- The iron content of this gemstone is the source of the green hue. More iron means a deeper green, which means increased rarity.
- The best period is found in Myanmar (Burma) and Arizona.
- Peridot is the birthstone of August.
- It is the gem designated for the 16th anniversary.
- It is believed by many to be a purifying and regenerative stone.
- Peridot is considered a tonic for the whole body and protects the wearer from negativity.
- Egyptians used peridot to clean and heal the heart.
#Birthstone #Anniversary #GemFacts #GemLegends #DElegante #August